Doesn't it look delicious!? It was! I used only quality real food and it took a little more effort and time but it was totally worth it! I have some extra chicken that I fully intend to use later this week :)
On to the recipe! Shout out to the websites that helped make this possible: Mark's Daily Apple and Gen Y Foodie. Thanks for the great recipes that made my dream salad a reality!
Big Tasty Salad
- 3 handfuls of greens ( I used organic baby spinach and organic romaine lettuce)
- 1 Tbsp bacon bits (just crumble some crispy nitrate free bacon)
- 2 Tbsp Organic shredded cheese (I use cheddar and colby)
- 2-3 Chicken Tenders sliced
- Drizzle with Ranch Dressing
Greens and Bacon Bits
Chicken Tenders fresh from the oven! Yum!!!
Chicken tenders cooled for 5 minutes and sliced
A close view that shows the cheese
The first bite!! It was so good and I am super full!! It was a complete success!